Sunday, February 24, 2013

Here it begins.


This just got real.

I just got set apart to be a missionary, and I leave Tuesday morning to enter the Missionary Training Center (MTC). I am so excited, and just a little terrified.

I am, however, pretty bummed about some of the rules that missionaries are required to abide by, specifically the one that prohibits hugging people (women). I come from a very hug-y family, and am a very hug-y person.

I've just received my mailing address for the MTC, and here it is:

Elder Ian Matthew Bush
MTC Mailbox # 47 ID-POC 0312
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

And here is my mailing address for when I'm in the field:

Elder Ian Matthew Bush
Idaho Pocatello Mission
1246 Yellowstone Ave Ste F3
Pocatello, ID 83201-4372

This is going to be one amazing adventure. Wish me luck!

Elder Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment