Saturday, May 11, 2013

Life, the Universe and Everything

Hi everyone!

So, it's time for another email. Here goes.

So, I realized that I forgot to talk about my companion in my last email. His name is Elder Markert, he's from northwestern Pennsylvania, and he's a pretty cool dude. He's big into the board game Risk, which has resulted in several district activities being a game of Risk.

Not a whole lot else has happened. We have, however, found a few part-member families who want their kids to be baptized and need to take the missionary lessons first. We also have an investigator out in Teton named Dustin. He's eighteen, and is very interested in the church, but has problems with chewing tobacco. We've been very supportive as he is attempting to quit, but I think it will take time for him to be able to stop completely.

I love you all so much, and I appreciate your support and your prayers.

Until next week,

Elder Bush

P.S. So it looks like our calls home are going to be taking place at around 6 pm our time, and we should be able to skype. I'll let you know it that changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment