Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Live from Sugar City

Hi there, folks at home!

I am having an amazing time here! I love my new area; Sugar City is beautiful, and it's full of beautiful people. Plus I can see the Tetons from there; it's magnificent! We're living in a little apartment over a member's garage, but it's still bigger than the tiny house we were living in over in Ririe, haha.

We haven't really been having much luck in terms of teaching; a few transfers ago, the elders over this area baptized pretty much the whole stake. Pretty much, we've just been going around and getting to know the members, the ward mission leaders, etc.

But we had a pretty great experience the other day. We were walking down the street, and a car stopped by us, and the driver rolled down his window and asked if we were the missionaries for the area. We told him we were. He said that he doesn't go to church, but his daughter does, and he has another child who wants to be baptized who is nine, so they need to meet with us before that can happen. We exchanged contact info, and set up an appointment. It was amazing!

Well, I don't have a whole lot else to say, so I'll just say I love you all and I hope you're doing ok.

All my best,

Elder Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment