Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Transfers

Hi, Everybody! So, I have some big news this week. I'm getting transferred! Can you believe it? I was honestly expecting to be in Ririe for at least several months, but I guess the Lord has other plans for me.



I'm being transferred to Sugar City. It's a little town north of Rexburg, and I've heard it's a great place. I'm looking forward to meeting my new companion, finding new people, and looking for ways to spread the gospel.

We had another baptism this weekend. His name is Sean Scott; his wife is a member, and he was so excited for his baptism. He had a massive smile on his face during the whole baptism service. The spirit was so strong there, and everyone was so happy for him. His son is getting baptized in a few weeks; he's waiting until he has the priesthood so that he can perform the baptism himself. How awesome is that?

There hasn't been a whole lot else happening lately, so I'll just finish by saying I love you all, and I'm so excited for what the future has in store for me.

Until next week, Elder Ian

P.S. For this week's allotment of cute, here's a picture of me with a kitten.


No comments:

Post a Comment