Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Surviving...

Hello, everybody!

Well, this last week has been rather difficult, I must admit. I suppose everyone runs into this at some point on there mission. I've been feeling pretty discouraged, but I'm still here. I've been receiving lots of support from the other elders and sisters here, and got a blessing from Elder Arrowchis to help me stay hopeful and to be able to endure. Things have been going much better since then, and I'm more determined than ever to be successful.


But things lately haven't been all bad; I went on exchanges with another Elder in my mission, Elder Abbot, and that was a lot of fun. We visited a member in his area who raises chickens and got to see some eggs hatch.



In other news, Arrowchis and I were able to take a recent convert to a fireside at the temple visitor's center in Idaho Falls. We got to hear some speakers talking about Latter-day prophets, and it really touched our investigator.

Idaho Falls Temple

Well, that's about it for now.

I love you all, and I look forward to finding more chances to teach.

Hugs,

Elder Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment