Monday, March 18, 2013

Week One: Ririe!

Hello again!

Wow, the last few days are a bit of a blur. I'm in my first area; Ririe, Idaho. It's a small town, only a few hundred people, and most of them are farmers and the like. I love it here. Everyone is very happy and very kind. My companion is Elder Arrowchis, and he's a pretty great guy. Most of what we're doing is visiting nonactive members and checking on recent converts, but we're also teaching some investigators, including this teenager named Xave. He's definitely interested in the church, but we're having trouble getting him to read the Book of Mormon and to pray.

It's beautiful here. There's prairie in every direction, and mountains far off in the distance. It really is just like in an old cowboy movie.

I miss everyone so much, but I don't want to leave, and I know that this is where I should be.

Well, now it's time for our weekly zone activity; we're playing dodgeball, our district vs the other districts. Wish me luck!

Until next week,

Elder Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment